Saturday, January 22, 2011

1/8/11 I'd like this in a different size, color, and style please.

My mom needs something to wear for Erika's wedding next week. She wasn't sure she would have time to find anything or any luck even if she found the time. She thought maybe she would just wear one of her work suits. Barb thought she should have something nice and new so she called and set up an appointment with a woman at Nordstrom for a personal shopping day.

Today mom and I went to Nordstrom and had a lovely day shopping. Wow is it awesome to have a personal shopper. She had pulled some things for mom to start with based on what she learned about her from Barb. Then upon seeing mom and talking to her she pulled more choices. Mom didn't have to wander through the whole store aimlessly trying to find something she wasn't sure she was looking for or which department to find it in. The woman was able to look at mom and see which things fit well, which things were too bulky, and which things looked funny and didn't quite fit right. Sure was nice to have all that personal attention. I wish I had somebody running to find things that made me look amazing the next time I go shopping. Maybe I'll look into that.

I am thankful for personal shoppers. Even though this one wasn't even for me!

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment