Saturday, February 19, 2011

2/8/11 Vampires

I am currently eating uber healthy. Which means virtually no carbohydrates and very small portions. I eat 6 times a day, every 2-3 hours, but I vacillate between hungry and very hungry. I never feel comfortably full. My stomach doesn't rumble and I don't have hunger pains but I sure would like to eat butter and chocolate and bread and oil with balsamic vinegar and cookies and other delicious things. So while I eat all my lean and green dishes I have found that garlic certainly does make them all taste that much better. I don't feel too bland.

I have always liked garlic. I remember I went to a Halloween party that a friend of mine from college was having many years ago. Maybe six even. John was working at the station so I went by myself. I think I ate an entire bulb of roasted garlic with Gorgonzola cheese on some kind of bread. It was delicious. I couldn't get enough. The next morning John got home and came to say good morning to me as I lay in bed. He got close enough to almost give me a kiss hello and then reeled back telling me how bad I stunk as garlic seeped through my pores. It was pretty funny. Good thing he wasn't there the night before. Mmmmm, garlic.

I am thankful for garlic.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment