Monday, February 28, 2011

2/20/11 Careers for Pioneers

Today I visited Lewis and Clark for something called "Careers for Pioneers." It wasn't around when I was in school but I think it is a very good idea. Today, alumni met with current seniors and talked about how to get a job after graduation. People even attended mock interviews. I like being able to go and help out since I can't donate anything financially. I've got time and knowledge so I can do that. I did it in the fall and had a good time and today was good as well. Not as great as the first time but still ok. I think I will have to pick another table next time. There isn't a good category for "sign language interpreter/professional actor"... But I am enjoying being back on campus and being involved. Maybe I should look into the board of alumni. I thought about it in the fall. I would have to check into the time commitment but I think it sounds like fun.

Today I am thankful for Careers for Pioneers.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment