Saturday, February 19, 2011

2/13/11 Toys R Us

Ryan Osterman was in my honors classes in junior high and high school. I didn't really know him too well. I think maybe he was too cool for me and I was pretty shy. But I did know him, so when I saw him at Toys R Us looking at board games down the aisle from where my mom and I were, I went over and bumped into him. Thus started the beginning of our relationship. Suddenly he noticed me and was interested. Sadly for him, it took awhile for me to become interested but then Ryan became the first person I dated. And it is all traced back to a toy store.

Anyway I was reminded of this memory because I was in a Toys R Us today with Jason and his son Ethan looking for some toys for Ethan. I played with multiple sizes of balls and Ethan rode on some interactive bicycle game thingie, all three of us took a turn on some platform thing with wheels that you kneel on and steer. I don't know what it was called, but it was fun. I really enjoy playing with games in the store. I think I've also played ball with Erika in a Fred Meyer before. Games are fun.

I am thankful for playing with the various games available in toy stores. Whee!

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment