Thursday, February 17, 2011

1/28/11 Boo Boos

When you were younger, didn't a band-aid make everything better? That and a kiss on an owie. It's like in the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" when Zu Zu wants Jimmy Stewart to fix her petals from her flower and says "paste it daddy." My dad tells me that we used to ask him to tape everything. I guess we upgraded with new technology. But there is something about a band-aid that really did make everything feel better. I wonder if people have actually studied this. I should apply for a grant... The best, though, are the designer band-aids. Disney or cartoon characters, fun colors and designs, seem to be more effective in helping kids not feel pain any more. I don't currently have an owie or boo boo but the subject of band-aids came up today and they are pretty neat.

I am thankful for fun band-aids.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment