Saturday, February 19, 2011

2/18/11 Phineas and Ferb

I had never seen Phineas and Ferb before. Ethan, and Jason, both really like it. Now, I am a big fan of cartoons and thoroughly enjoy Spongebob Squarepants. I think the fact that I watched cartoons instead of "real" shows annoyed John. Because I would. He would come home to me watching Saturday morning cartoons. I find a lot of cartoons more entertaining. Maybe it is because I grew up without a television in the house. Maybe I'm stuck in a state of trying to make up for my past. Anyway, Jason and I watched an episode. After Ethan had gone to bed. Do other people do this? It was pretty good. I need to do some more research of course and watch more episodes before I truly make up my mind. But how can you not like a show that has a platypus for a pet? That also happens to be a secret agent? I ask you, how?

I am thankful for cartoons.

kk

1 comment: