Saturday, February 19, 2011

2/19/11 Tom

Tom Mounsey orders his local organic produce through a company called spud.com. His recent order included a free pair of women's exercise pants from Lucy. You can exchange them for a size that fits you or for anything else in the store of equal or lesser value. The thing is, Lucy only makes women's clothes. So Tom gave them to me. I am wearing them right now. I think the look good, they fit well, and are very comfortable. Thank you Tom. It was such a surprise to get them and I needed a new pair. And I definitely could not have afforded these. And I've always wanted something from Lucy. What a great day. He even gave me the nice cloth tote bag they came in. Tom is awesome.

I am thankful for Tom Mounsey and his generous gift.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment