Saturday, February 19, 2011

2/15/11 Finders Keepers

I do a lot of checking, but I am very good at finding money. I have sharp eyes and I look for it. I am the person who will pick up a penny. Growing up I found money at the post office often. Stamp machines, phone booths, newspaper stands. One time I found a 20-dollar bill in a parking lot. For a kid that was a lot of money. Heck, if I found that today I would think that was a lot to find.

I have been finding a lot of change these past few days. Phone booths aren't very popular anymore now that people have cell phones. It seems like I don't see very many newspaper stands either. This severely limits the amount of places I can look for change. But I still look and I am always excited when I find some. Funny.

I am thankful for finding money. With enough change maybe I can buy a gallon of gas...

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment