Thursday, February 17, 2011

1/30/11 Bye Bye Love

I love smartfood. When I was in high school I went to Ocean Shores with the youth group from church where the Gardner's introduced us. I had never had it before. But it was so good. I am in a show that opens in March and so I have decided to start a very strict healthy eating regiment. Tomorrow. So that made today "bye bye to delicious food" day. I ate nearly a whole bag of the delicious popcorn. I was saving room for some cookies and mac and cheese. Some pretty good comfort foods. But my milk had spoiled so I used water to make the mac and cheese and it wasn't as good so now I wish I had eaten all the popcorn. :( I will eat you again some day. Hopefully a wiser portion, but a portion nonetheless. Yum.

I am thankful for Smartfood.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment