Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4/4/11 From the Top

Today was round two at the PATA auditions. I did the "Actor's Who Move" audition and then my singing audition after. I'm glad I did the Actor's Who Move rather than the Dance call. It was a true dance call and I haven't danced in over a year since I've been in shows and stuff. I heard that people didn't do so well at that. Phew. Good choice. The Actors Who Move audition was more for people who would be dancing in musical theatre and that is definitely what I would be looking for. We did a dance to the music intro of the movie Austin Powers. It was really fun. Then, each group was going to be surprised by a piece of music that we had to imrpov dance to. I was terrified for this. What was I going to do if I got Country or Heavy Metal? Argh! Plus I was in the first group. Hooray for my Pink Panther surprise music. It was goofy and fun and I enjoyed that much better than what some of the other groups got. It was a good experience and I felt much better about dancing well in an Actors Who Move audition compared with a possible bombing in the Dancers Call.

I am thankful for my audition today.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment