Monday, April 11, 2011

3/12/11 Honey-do list

Yay Steve Stoll! Renee and Steve came down today to take a look at some projects I have around my house. Apparently Steve really enjoys projects and tinkering and there are no more to be had at their house. Unless he were to add a second story and Renee has said no to that so far. I have some small things that need to be done and I don't know how to do them so they are going to come down and help me do them. Today was fix the leak in the flashing around the chimney that rains in the garage. What an easy fix. But it required getting on the roof, knowing what to look for and then using tar to seal the nail holes. Simple. It didn't take too long and now my garage will be dry and I don't have to worry about the wood in the roof rotting.

I am thankful for Steve Stoll who fixed my roof leak and will come down and help me with more projects soon!

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment