Tuesday, April 19, 2011

3/29/11 French Woman

It pays to have taken so many languages. Today I had an audition for Leverage, the show on TNT that films here in Portland. I had to translate my lines into French and then audition that way. I'm not sure why they didn't just five us the lines already translated. Shouldn't the writers figure that out. well, anyway I did it and I think I did ok. It was my first audition for Leverage and I hope I either book this or get called in for another episode later. They were looking for a 1940's delicate, fragile, fluent French speaker. I am not quite 1940's delicate and fragile, and I am not fluent. I can translate it and I sound ok, but a friend of mine was also there and she fits the look I think and was a French major in college. So if she gets it, I won't have any hard feelings. Tomorrow and Thursday are callbacks so we'll see what happens.

I am thankful for my Leverage audition today.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment