Tuesday, April 19, 2011

3/26/11 Show me your range

Commercial auditions are a bit ludicrous. I am so thankful to be going on them and please Dennis, still send me out on them, but they are ridiculous. Today I said "Johnny, why didn't you cover your mouth?" I was asked to say it in a number of ways to "show my range." Whew, that's some acting. How do I show my range with that? The other day I got to say. "I want my rewards card. I want my fuel discount. I'm filling up a(n) ____ gas station." I forget the name of the place even. But it cracks me up every time when he says "ok, now say it a different way to show your range." I'll keep trying. Hopefully I land one of these auditions one of these times. And then I'm ready for the snowball.

I am thankful for the commercial auditions I have been going on and I hope I book one soon!

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment