Tuesday, April 19, 2011

3/27/11 Visitors from above

Not like aliens above, but Seattle above. My very dear friends Jennifer Steele and Caroline Howe, now Toy, from high school and their husbands drove down from Seattle for a date weekend to come and watch my show. They came last night and today we all went for brunch at Papa Hyden's before my matinee. Jason was able to come to brunch too and we all had such a good time eating delicious food and visiting. I miss them. I wish they lived here. I am trying to convince them but for now they have small children and free childcare from happy grandparents so I think I'm not going to win any time soon. I still try to come up with plans so if you have any good ideas, let me know.

I am so thankful that I was able to have a delicious brunch and such a good time with friends who came to visit.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment