Tuesday, April 19, 2011

3/25/11 Anchovies

I don't necessarily want them on my pizza but they are very good in Caesar Salad. I went to the Paragon restaurant once and my salad came with a little anchovy right on the top. Reminds me of how I used to eat sardines out of the can with my dad. I think it totally grossed out my mom. I haven't had one in ages. I can't actually remember the last time I've eaten one. I wonder if I would still like it. I did like the anchovy on my salad. I might. Hmmm. Anyway I don't want a salad that is too strong fishy taste, which many anchovies are, but with just the right amount it is super delicious. I would probably eat a Caesar Salad everyday if I could. But then I may not like them very much because they wouldn't be special and may become very mundane. So perhaps I will not eat them everyday. I will make sure to enjoy them when I have them. Hopefully it will be again soon.

I am thankful for Caesar Salads.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment