Wednesday, April 13, 2011

3/14/11 April 15th

My taxes have become a nightmare. Last year I was working on them with my mom until something like midnight on the 14th. It was horrible. This year was still hard but I've been able to tackle it earlier and my mom has agreed to help me again this year. It was still a 3-hour long process to complete most of it. Then I had to come home to find missing information and finish filling them out. However, I am getting smarter this year and explaining where all these random numbers are coming from. Last year it took us forever to figure out what went where. This year was a little better and I am expecting next year to go smoothly. It only took me three years to learn... But with a job in Washington that doesn't take out Oregon State Income Taxes, working for two different Sign Language Interpreting Agencies, and Acting, it takes a lot of forms and figuring out. Luckily I wasn't alone in trying to figure everything out. Thank you mom!

I am thankful for my mom helping me navigate the confusing-ness that is my taxes and helping me!

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment