Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10/26/10 rainbows

Maybe I shouldn't be titling these, it seems like it gives everything away.

After a weekend of near record-breaking rainfall it is so nice to see a break in the clouds and a full rainbow! It seems akin to the dark cloud having a silver lining. I actually don't mind the rain but I am not excited about the cold. This summer was lame and it seems this fall is shaping up to be pretty lame too. I think we skipped most of fall and are headed straight for winter. The cold that accompanies winter is only acceptable if accompanied by snow. So bring that on. Freezing rain? Not so much. But I am ready for a winter wonderland if we're going to have an early one. It seems that with each negative aspect to the seasons, there is always something equally amazing about it.

So in the starting of the rainy season, I am thankful for the rainbows that the sky offers up.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment