Wednesday, July 27, 2011

6/26/11 Bubble Gum Tasters = Gross

Today we drove home along the coastal highway 101. We stopped at the Tillammok Cheese Factory that I remember going to when I was in junior high school on our family vacation along the coast. I got a really cute stuffed animal cow there. Which I think my mom has... Anyway I remember thinking the tour of the factory was neat. You get to see how the cheese is made. Well, kind of. Then you get to sample different kinds of cheeses. the cheese curds are salty, squeaky, and gross. Then you get to eat ice cream. Yum! There were about a million people there. We went through the entrance to get a free sample of some pink bubble gum ice cream that Jason and I both thought tasted like Pepto Bismol and promptly turned around and threw them in the trash. Ethan ate most of his. I don't know how he managed. It really was horrible. Then we went on the self-guided tour and it was fun. We ate samples and got ice cream. Success. it was fun. But now that we've done it I don't think we will be rushing back there. It was still a fun experience.

I am thankful for our cheese factory tour!

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment