Thursday, July 21, 2011

6/17/11 Water Fun

Today Jason and Ethan met me in Vancouver at Esther Shore Park. Ethan played in the water feature they have there and it was quite fun. It was a very hot and sunny day and so it was very nice to feel the misty spray from the water as we sat and watched him. They Jason held him in some cascading waterfall thing and then they decided it would be much fun to get me in there. At least Jason took his shirt off for when he went in. He just got me wet in all my clothes. Boys. But I didn't really get that wet so it was just fun instead of turning grumpy. We had a really good time and then went for ice cream. Where I had a coupon so it was super great!!

I am thankful for such a fun day in the sun and water. With ice cream!

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment