Thursday, July 21, 2011

6/20/11 Oh, You Want a Snack?

Erika once commented that my refrigerator only held condiments. That is a pretty accurate description. Luckily since we are going camping soon I had some food that I purchased for the trip. Ethan wanted a snack and I was really only able to offer cheese and crackers. Which he was delighted with. But I shall have to actually purchase some food I guess to have here for when he is over. I don't think he wants a box of chicken stock, canned tuna or some really old Grape Nuts. And I really only have water as a beverage which he is less than thrilled with. What are some good snacks for kids that are healthy? That don't spoil super fast? I think nothing. I will have to do some more thinking.

For the time being, I am super thankful that I did have some snacks handy for today.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment