Wednesday, July 27, 2011

6/24/11 Goofy, Animals, or Ninja? Definitely Ninja!

I loved doing Mad Libs as a kid. I really wanted to bring them on our trip. I thought we would have a fun time. Jason went along with it but I think he felt I was a little obsessed with how badly I wanted them. I think I talked about it on several occasions when discussing camping. But hey, they are fun. I know this because I bought some and brought them. It was buy two get one free at Barnes and Noble so I got the three I thought would be best that also weren't advertising some Disney product or television cartoon show. Of course we decided to do the ninja ones. They were hilarious and we laughed so much tonight. I am glad we got them because they were a real hit.

I am thankful for fun Mad Libs.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment