Thursday, July 21, 2011

6/18/11 Miss Scarlet in the Conservatory with the Lead Pipe

Barb introduced us to many good movies when she was in high school. We didn't have TV growing up so we missed out on seeing things that they played and so our friends ended up introducing us to lots of things. I remember going over to Caroline's house to watch Friends and the Real World. My grandma recorded Animaniacs for us and sent it home with my mom at the end of the week. Barb brought home Bill Cosby: Himself, an accidental recording of a comedy show, Tremors, and Clue.

I have been telling Jason about Clue and wanted to rent it. Lucky for all of us that it was on sale at Barnes and Noble so I purchased it and we watched it today. Well, Ethan and I watched it. Jason fell asleep. But not to worry, I will get him to watch it another time. It was still funny and Ethan liked it a lot.

I am thankful for the movie Clue. You should watch it.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment