Wednesday, June 15, 2011

6/2/11 Thank You for Staring

Today during class I got the hiccups. It is hard trying to voice for the student and trying to alter it in a way that you can try to hide your hiccups. Having the hiccups makes you very noticeable and makes what you are saying about you, not about the student. It was very hard and mostly unsuccessful. Students in the class as well as the instructor made comments about it and tried to tell me different ways to get them to stop. Can we all just move along please? I actually like the hiccups myself, though. I haven't had them for hours, months, or years. I think if I was one of those people in the Guinness Book of World Records I would go crazy. But I think they are funny and so they make me laugh.

I am thankful for hiccups.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment