Wednesday, June 15, 2011

6/10/11 Spring Thing

Today is the annual Spring Thing celebration on campus. Katie and I don't work today and we both came special just for the day and met up with Laura. Although it was disappointing that there were no airbrush tattoos this year. We look forward to that. We had pulled pork sandwiches with macaroni cheese and salad. Fruit snacks were for dessert, followed by ice cream bars. I went down the blow up slide and we listened to the steel drum band. And we got our pictures taken in the photo booth. I did not ride the mechanical bull this year or do the rock climbing. Laura and Katie didn't want to do the bungee racing or the obstacle course with me so we just watched people. It is a fun day. Really it's the reason I work here, if the truth must be known. :)

I am thankful for Spring Thing.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment