Thursday, March 10, 2011

3/6/11 The Thrill of Brazil

Today Laura and I went to get pedicures. I am so happy to no longer have naked toes. Now, they are very red! I can't even remember the last time I had a pedicure. It seems to be a costly extravagance that I can't usually justify. But today, Laura and I were gifting each other for a job well done. We have been working very diligently for the last month and a half to eat very healthfully. If we made it to our goal without falling off the wagon we were going to treat each other to a pedicure. It is much easier to be motivated to stay on track when you know that regardless of if you fail, you still have to buy something for the other person. You want to be successful so that you get a treat too! It was fantastic motivation. It was also a great way to spend n evening with a friend: relaxing pedicure followed by some Happy Hour nibbles.

I am thankful for my recent success and the subsequent pedicure I got today!

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment