Thursday, March 10, 2011

3/1/11 Bella Umbrella

I have decided that the umbrella will be my new accessory. I grew up in the Northwest and therefore never really owned or used an umbrella. Now that I do a lot of walking between classes out and around campus, and then have to stand in front of a class of students, I tend to use an umbrella so I don't look like a drowned rat. I also don't want some boring old umbrella. I heard about Bella Umbrella from my good friend Jennifer Steele. They have a shop up in Ballard where she lives. When I was visiting her last year, was it two now?, we went to look at their beautiful umbrellas. They have them in so many different shapes and sizes, styles and designs! I found several I wanted. I ended up only buying one since they are also very expensive. I got a classy looking black umbrella with some birds and floral designs on it. I was thinking it would be able to go with more outfits and look good in any season. Very chic. I also wanted one that had a white base which now I am really dreaming about as we come into Spring. There isn't anything wrong with matching umbrellas to your outfits is there? I think I shall have to get one more so that I have something fun and bright to help cheer me up on days when it pours, such as it did today.

I am thankful for my Bella Umbrella.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment