Friday, September 9, 2011

7/26/11 Hold Please

Today while working at Purple I was on a call with a person who was on hold with the place they were calling. They were waiting for a person to answer. It was over two hours before they decided to try again tomorrow, it was possible that the place was closed. At after 9 o'clock at night, I think that was a good guess. During the hold time we had such a lovely conversation. We didn't talk the whole time. I did do some reading of my book. Two hours is a long time to stare at any stranger and have a talk. But we talked about traveling different places and about all the things we had planted in our gardens. I am very excited about mine this year so we had a lot to talk about. It was a good way to spend the hold time.

I am thankful for my good chatty conversation about tasty vegetables from our gardens.

kk

No comments:

Post a Comment